Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2 new CDO IB kits + 2 freebies

As of today I am pleased to announce that Abstract Creations is exclusive to CDO.

I have 2 kits for you today & they are awesome!!

Kit 1:

Inspired by Melissa Dawn's tube 15-3, Abstract Creations kit fits so well & is in gorgeous colors I am sure you will love. The kit contains 5 papers, 20 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. I was definitely inspired by both the kit & tube.
You can purchase the kit at Abstracts CDO store & there is also a link to purchase the tube if you wish too. And don't forget to check Abstracts blog for updates & other CT work.
Kit preview:


Isn't it just gorgeous?
I have a tag to show you called Magical


Melissa Dawn's tube 15-3.

For your freebie I have a cluster frame called
A little bit of Magic


You can get it here.

I hope you like it!!

Kit 2:

Inspired by Anna Marine's tube 43-3, Abstract Creations made a kit that just suits the tube like a glove. I have to say I fell in love with the bubble in this kit, silly huh!! But its just so cute & I'd love it as a pic to habg on my wall. The colors are gorgeous & it was great to work with. The kit contains 5 papers, 15 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. You can purchase the kit at Abstracts CDO store & you can find the link to the tube there too. Don't forget to check out Abstracts blog too. You will find links to her tutorial site & more of the CT's work.
Kit preview:


Told you it is gorgeous.
I have a tag to show you called
I love Bubbles


Anna Marine's tube 43-3

For your freebie I have a cluster frame called
Bubbles


You can get it here.

I hope you like what you have seen today & if you do use the frames I would love to see the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment