Sunday, December 30, 2012

New IB kits & 2 freebies

I have been tagging up a storm in the last few days & it feels great!!

The 1st of 2 new kits from Abstract Creations is an inspired by kit & was inspired by Gennaldy Koufay tube 69-1. This is a CDO exclusive kit & you can get the tube there. The kit contains 5 papers, 15 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. You can purchase the kit at CDO or you can go to Abstracts blog. If you visit Asbstracts blog pleave leave some love & while you're there check out the other CT work. Kit preview:

Nice kit isn't it?
I have a tag to show you.
Called Hello Nurse.
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Gennaldy Koufay

For your freebie I have a cluster frame called Dr Dr.

You can get it here.

I hope you like what you have seen!!


The 2nd kit I have from Abstract Creations is inspired by Jamie Kidd, tube 27-1.
This kit is also a CDO exclusive & you can also get there tube there.  The kit contains 5 papers, 20 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. You can purchase this kit at CDO or you can go to Abstracts blog. Remember to leave some love if you do visit. Kit preview:

I just love this kit as the colors are awesome!

I have a tag to show off.
Called Blue Diva

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jamie Kidd

And your freebie is a cluster frame called City Blues

You can get it here.

If you use the frames I would love to see the finished product.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment