Saturday, October 20, 2012

2 new kits & 4 freebies

I was feeling generous while working with the 2 new kits I'm about to show you...so that means your getting 4 freebies :)
The 1st kit can be used for Halloween as well as other tags. Both were designed by Abstract Creations & you know I love her kits!! The 1st kit is called Oh So Skully & by the name you can tell theres lots of skulls but they aren't all the same & right now I love skulls. The kit contains 10 papers & 75 elements. You can purchase this kit by going to Abstract Creations for all the information. While you are there you can also check out the other CT work...I can assure you they are awesome & there is also a link to Abstracts tutorial blog.
Kit preview:

I do love the colors in this one.
The 1st tag is called I'll drink to that


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Zlata M

The 2nd tag is called Do I have

 
For this tag I also used the artwork of:
Celinart Pinup

Your freebies...
Frame 1 is called Hanging around


Frame 2 is called Let's play


 Have fun with them!!


The 2nd kit is a CDO exclusive kit from Abstract Creations & is called Girls night out.
I had fun with this kit & I used it as an excuse to buy more tubes lol. The kit contains 10 papers, 60 elements, 4 frames & 1 wordart. It gives you plenty to play with. It is available for purchase by going to Abstracts blog for all the links you need.
Kit preview:

The colors just gel in this kit & the elements make for a great tag or 2 or 3 :)

Tag 1 is called Glamorous


 For this tag I used the artwork of:
Barbra Jensen

Tag 2 is called You spin me

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac

Your freebies...
The 1st frame is called Skull Star


The 2nd frame is called Rock Star


I hope you have fun with them & I'd love to see what you create with them & I'd be happy to show them off on here.
Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment