Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New kit for CDO- Glamour

Another awesome kit that I have had the pleasure to work with.
Glamour is just gorgeous. Created by the wonderful Abstract Creations this kit is sure to please in every way. It contains 10 papers, 60 elements, 6 frames & 2 wordarts. Definitely plenty to have fun with. I had to go & buy a tube for this kit to do it justice & I think I found the right tube as you will see. As I always do I made 2 tags with this kit & the 1st one I had the perfect tube but for the 2nd one I couldn't make up my mind so I shopped for one that jumped out at me.
For all information on purchasing this or any of Abstracts kits go to Abstract Creations & you will find the shop links & much more. On to the preview for you:

I love everything about this kit so I honestly can't give you just one thing I like.
These are the tags I made with Glamour:

Tag 1 is called "Glamour Nights'
For this I used the artwork of:
Celinart Pinup

Tag 2 is called 'Diamonds'
For this I used the artwork of:
Jamie Kidd

This is the tube I bought just for this kit & I feel that it was just waiting for this kit...

One more thing before I go.
I am doing Abstracts advertising & I wanted to add it here for you all to check out.
So don't forget to swing by & check out Glamour & all the other kits!!
 Have a wonderful day!!

PS: I haven't forgotten the snags!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment