Sunday, August 26, 2012

CT blog open for business!!!

What an awesome looking blog!! 
Ok I might be a bit biased but hey I'm proud to say I am :)

So to get this started I am showcasing 2 kits for you. The 1st one is in all stores & the 2nd one is a CDO kit.

I loved working with this kit & I think you are going to love it too.
Called Perfect Sex it doesn't take much to know what the kit is about or what it may contain *wink wink*....But its not a kit that is just for sexy tags. It contains 10 papers & 65 elements, so plenty to play with. Its a tasteful kit as it doesn't have anything over the top & that's partly what I liked about it & to be honest I love the colors as they stand out. I have to say that I LOVE the papers as they are just so Abstract & they are perfect for this kit.
Kit preview:

 Pinks,blacks & silvers are so perfect aren't they?
On to the tags....

Tag 1 is called Sex on fire

For this I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac

2nd tag is called Bad Girl
 
For this I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac

I bought this tube just for this kit!!

To get all the information on purchasing any of these kits go to Abstracts blog & the details are there.

On to the 2nd kit. I am still working with it but I do have 1 tag to show you.
Called Glamour it is a CDO kit & gorgeous to boot.
It contains 10 papers, 60 elements, 2 Wordart & 6 frames. It definitely has plenty to play with & I had fun using it.
Kit preview:
Again the colors are very nice. I absolutely love the skull with the pink bow, its super cute.
As with the above kit go to Abstracts blog for purchasing details.
On to the tag:

Called Glamour Nights

For this I used the artwork of:
Celinart Pinup

I am making some snags for you & will be back a bit later to post them!
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment